Bus Drivers Required – Sussex and Surrey
We currently have vacancies for bus drivers at Dunsfold in Surrey, Lewes and Worthing, please apply as below:
We are recruiting qualified bus drivers for our Dunsfold, Lewes and Worthing Depots.
Customer satisfaction is important to us and we aim to recruit well-presented and reliable drivers with a professional attitude. You must enjoy dealing with the public and present a courteous and helpful attitude to our passengers.
In return we offer –
- Competitive rates of pay:
(All duties paid right through – including breaks)
Worthing & Lewes Depots: £10.00/hr Dunsfold £11.00/hr (Mon – Sat); £11.00/hr (Sun)
- Most rotas are family-friendly, meaning no very early or late night duties
- Regular opportunities for overtime
- Free uniform
- Staff/family passes enabling free travel on Compass and other local operators’ services
- Reward scheme for a safe driving record
Opportunities are also available on a part-time/casual basis for both Bus and Coach drivers.
If you are interested in applying for a driving vacancy, please CLICK HERE for our application form and send in to the HR Manager, Compass Travel, Faraday Close, Worthing BN13 3RB, or email to email@example.com. Please do give us a call on 01903 690025 for a chat and further information if needed.
PCV Mechanic Fitter (Full time)
We have a vacancy for a skilled fitter to join the friendly team of fitters at our depot in Durrington, Worthing.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the on-going repair and maintenance on a varied fleet of buses and coaches.
- Be able to work flexible hours on a multi shift working (06:00-15:00 / 14:00-23:00)
- Undertaking vehicle maintenance, servicing and running repairs.
- Prompt repair of all defective vehicles to the highest standard.
- Ensure vehicles are maintained in accordance with DVSA best practice and to company standard.
- Ensure all repairs to company vehicles are carried out in a timely manner.
- Have an ability to work to the highest Health & Safety standards.
- Attractive rates of pay.
- Pension Scheme.
- Free travel on the local bus network, with most local operators.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please CLICK HERE for our application form and send in to Malcolm Gallichan, Engineering Director, Compass Travel, Faraday Close, Worthing BN13 3RB, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do give Malcolm a call on 01903 690025 for a chat and further information if needed.